At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experience for each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded.
The Sales Manager is a fully competent individual who has experience in the sales process and function of a hotel. Responsibilities include selling guest rooms, meeting space and other Hyatt services to customer groups, managing accounts, and conducting site inspections, solicits and generates business. Duties also include preparing and presenting effective proposals, maintaining well organized documentation and reports, utilizes Hyatt systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
The Sales Manager will also participate and may lead event meetings, sales and other staff meetings. The Sales Manager also works as a team member with the sales and catering staff to in close contact with assigned Administrative Assistant and other support staff.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of 1-3 years of hotel sales or comparable experience preferred
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Prefer selling, negotiating, business writing and presentation skills training
- ***Due to strict regulation of Malaysian Immigration and Manpower Department, this position is open for Malaysian Nationals only.
- Job type
- Kuantan, Malaysia
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract