At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experience to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded.
In this role, you are responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- A Diploma in Engineering, with minimum of 2 years work experience as engineering supervisor in a hotel or in a similar large building/complex with central plant.
- Ability to work well with others in a guest and team-focused environment.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Knowledge in preventive maintenance programs and other special projects will be valuable.
- Technical knowledge of air conditioning, ventilation, refrigeration systems, fire main systems, sprinklers, water/waste treatment or hydraulics will be an advantage.
- Ability to manage change, deal with complex situations requiring the assessment of priorities and the tenacity to follow through to a successful conclusion.
- Verbal and written English language proficiency is required, with a second language helpful.
- Due to strict regulation of Malaysian Immigration and Manpower Department, this position is open for Malaysian Nationals only.
- Job type
- Kuantan, Malaysia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible