At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
A Cook 2 requires good communication and culinary skills. The desired cook candidate will have hotel cooking experience and a culinary degree. A Cook 2 should have a professional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures. Cook 2 will work single stations in the kitchen and require some supervision and training.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Proficient verbal communication skills.
- 2 years of previous line experience preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidate should be able to perform all basic cooking skills.
- Able to work single station in the kitchen.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have physical stamina to lift, carry, push and pull moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and various shifts, including but not limited to, days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Job type
- University City, San Diego, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible