This culinary position requires good communication skills as well as at least 1-2 years experience in a Sushi Cook position. Basic sushi preparation and recipe knowledge required.
- Requires good communication skills.
- 3 years of previous line experience preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills.
- Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen.
- Requires moderate supervision and training.
- Must have physical stamina to lift, carry, push and pull moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and various shifts, including but not limited to, days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Job type
- University City, San Diego, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible