At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Event Setup Houseperson is responsible for setting up and breaking down all meeting spaces with tables/chairs/water, etc. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift moderate weight. This is a fast paced position.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer including: free uniforms and dry cleaning of your uniform, paid vacation and sick leave, medical health care, free parking, complimentary and discounted rooms at Hyatt locations across the globe, discounted meals during shifts, paid Family Bonding time, and many more!
When applying for a position at Hyatt, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleague who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 700 properties worldwide.
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Flexible work availability to include mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to stand/walk/be in motion for duration of shift
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight throughout duration of shift
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Renton, WA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible