The Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport is recruiting for a Security Supervisor to join our Renton team!
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Security Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of safety and security of the hotel. This person will respond to guest and employee emergencies, complete incident reports and supervise the security staff. This position reports to the Director of Hotel Facilities.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer including: free uniforms and dry cleaning of your uniform, paid vacation and sick leave, medical health care, paid Family Bonding Time, Adoption Assistance, free parking, complimentary and discounted rooms at Hyatt locations across the globe, discounted meals during shifts, up to $1,000 of tuition reimbursement per year, and many more!
When applying for a position at Hyatt, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleague who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 700 properties worldwide.
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- 1-3 years of security experience preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to push and pull moderate amounts of weight.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Previous hotel security experience preferred
- CPR Certification preferred
- Job type
- Renton, WA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible