Lead banquet teams in properly set, clean and maintain all function rooms, service corridors, storerooms, and public function areas in a safe, accident free manner, while at all times providing the highest levels of customer service meeting Hyatt Standards.
Must correctly and efficiently set up and break down all functions (i.e. setting up tables, chairs, draping linen, vacuuming, and dusting function rooms) per BEO.
Regularly reviews event orders and changes circulated through email communication.
This position requires the following:
- Must possess strong supervisory skills and be detailed oriented
- Food Handlers and STAR or TIPS Certification required upon hire
- Must be able to work independently
- Heavy lifting/rolling of tables and pushing stacks of banquet chairs that may exceed 50 lbs is required.
- Flexible schedule including Weekends
- A credit and criminal background check
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Lexington, KY, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible