- Set-up, tend and break down bars according to standard policies and procedures in a safe, accident-free manner, while at all times providing the highest levels of customer service.
- Make and serve drinks in a cordial, professional manner following established guidelines, policies, and procedures regarding beverages and safety controls.
- Basic knowledge of mixology, bartending techinques, and proper food handling techniques
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to left and carry up to 50 pounds
- Fayette County Food Handler Card or SerSafe AND STAR or TIPS upon hire
- Flexible schedule including Weekends
- Criminal/Credit Background Check
- Job type
- Lexington, KY, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible