- This is the AM shift beginning at 430a
- Be in constant communications with the Front Office to ensure guests are escorted and their luggage and personal items are transported to and from guests rooms efficiently.
- Ensure guests are comfortable with accommodations and are familiar with room offerings and features.
- This highly visible role gives opporutnity for casual conversation and hotel or local recommendations.
- Follow all Hyatt Service Standards.
- Ablilty to lift up to 40 pounds
- Possess a valid drivers license - DMV and Criminal Background Check
- Be able to converse and understand basic English
- Ability to drive a standard shift vehicle is preferred
Hyatt Hotels promote a Drug Free Workplace
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Lexington, KY, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible