- The Kitchen Supervisor is responsible for daily supervision of kitchen staff, sanitation, safety and guest service.
- Supervises food production and assists in administration of kitchen services in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- At least 5 years all around cooking experience
- Experience in a high quality fast paced environment
- A Food Handler’s Card
- A criminal background check
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Lexington, KY, United States
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible