- The Room Service Server takes food orders, prepares room service trays, delivers trays and obtains payment and pick-up trays in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards and federal, state, and local regulations.
- Process guest checks in compliance with cash handling, credit card and room charge policies and procedures.
- Delivers VIP amenities and other assigned duties.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damages, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates
- On time and at work when scheduled and in proper uniform
- Ability to lift and carry food service trays, tables, and other equipment weighing 20 pounds
- Fayette County Food Handler Card or ServSafe AND STAR or TIPS upon hire
- Criminal/Credit Background Check
Hyatt Hotels promote a Drug Free Workplace
- Job type
- Lexington, KY, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible