We are currently recruiting for an experienced Concierge to join our team.
We are an international 5* hotel nestled on the picturesque gardens of Portman Square, just 100 meters north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street. Our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
About the role:
The Concierge is accountable for providing guests with all services and assistance connected with arrival, stay and departure from the hotel during the night.
Key processes of this role include but are not limited to:
- assisting with guest queries related to the Hotel and promotes Hotel Facilities efficiently
- assisting with booking airline tickets and theatre, restaurant, car hire and tour reservations
- maintaining a system to ensure incoming mail is distributed correctly
- maintaining a system to ensure accurate and timely distribution of messages
- ensuring up-to-date information is provided upon guests’ requests relating to tourism, events, transportation and restaurants
- accountable for handling complaints with immediate action and thorough follow-up, referring to management when necessary
- accountable for organizing courier dispatch of guest property and maintaining records of transactions
- accountable to work with other teams to maximize guest satisfaction
- responsible for ensuring Lobby is clean and tidy at all times
- responsible for the allocation of hotel cars ensuring that the cars should be prioritised for all transfers
With your intuition and dedication to people, you are always striving to deliver a great service for guests. If you are a motivated and passionate Concierge who likes challenges and creating personal connections with guests, we would like to meet you.
Previous experience working in the same or similar role within a five star hotel environment is desired.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits including:
- 12 complimentary room nights worldwide
- Friends and family discount
- 50% discount at F&B outlets at Hyatt Hotels in the UK
- Private Health Care
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Gym and Spa Treatments
- Travel loan available
- Quality free meals on duty
- £500 team member referral scheme
- Social hotel calendar and regular recognition events
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Front Office concierge, Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration