Host – Front Office
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes at The Montagu, snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace or Michelin-starred Italian fine-dining at Locanda Locatelli.
The Front Office Team is responsible for overall arrival and departure experience of the Hotel guests and visitors. This Team cooperates closely with the Reservations, Telecommunication, Housekeeping and the F&B teams, ensuring that the guest preferences are noted and utilised to provide guests with the overall stay that reflects their particular needs. In addition, the Front Office Team will look for ways in which guests’ arrival and departure experience can be enhanced.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Enabling a smooth arrival and departure experience including rooming and delivering luggage
- Ensuring that all guests have the appropriate credit facilities established
- Obtaining passport and following all other procedures as per local legislation and Hyatt’s Data Privacy
- Handling all cash transactions and billing
- Assisting guests during their stay and handling guest complaints
- Maximising revenue opportunities through up selling
- Providing all required information about the Hotel, available services and facilities.
With your intuition and dedication to people, you are always striving to deliver a great service for our guests. If you are a motivated Receptionist / Host with experience in Hotels or premium restaurants, who likes a challenge, we would love to meet you.
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK restaurants & bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan
- Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in various forms complimentary such as gift cards
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
Please be sure to be eligible to work and live in the UK before applying.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Hostess, Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract