An exciting opportunity has become available for an ambitious HR Administrator to join our dynamic team.
We are an international 5* hotel nestled on the picturesque gardens of Portman Square, just 100 meters north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street. Our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most.
About the role:
Human Resources is responsible for providing an ideal work environment and personalised colleague experience. In addition the Team cooperates closely with the all teams ensuring that the guest and colleague preferences are noted and utilised to provide guests and colleagues with the overall stay that reflects their particular needs. Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for the department,receiving external visitors and colleagues and handling all day to day queries.
- Responsible for the colleagues employment journey, from preparing Starter pack to leaver documents including maintaining and updating Human Resources systems
- Preparing colleague communication, via monthly newsletters, posters, electronic and social media
- Organizing our colleague’s social events to celebrate their successes through our Churchillian Parties, dinners and meetings
- All office administrational tasks related i.e distributing mail, ordering of stationary, filing etc.
The ideal candidate for this role should have worked in a high-volume environment with relevant Human Resources experience, preferably gained in hospitality. Above all you will love working with and getting the best out of people. Your organisational skills will be second to none and you will have excellent written and verbal English. Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines you will thrive in a fast-paced environment. With professionalism and the ability to communicate with empathy at all levels, you’ll be a team player. Excellent computer knowledge is essential.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and ambitious person that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits including:
- 12 complimentary room nights worldwide
Friends and family discount
50% discount at F&B outlets at Hyatt Hotels in the UK
Private Health Care
Discounted Gym and Spa Treatments
Travel loan available
Quality free meals on duty
£500 team member referral scheme
Social hotel calendar and regular recognition events
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration