An excellent opportunity has become available for a driven and creative Restaurant Manager to join our team.
We are an international 5* hotel nestled on the picturesque gardens of Portman Square, just 100 meters north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street. Loaded with authentic British charm, Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill offers a quintessential stay in London's West End designed to honor Sir Winston Churchill. The hotel features bespoke tailoring, refined décor, and subtle nods to his life and legacy including the famed Churchill Bar with its seasonally-themed outdoor terrace.
About the role:
The Restaurant Manager - The Montagu Kitchen is accountable for all operational aspects of the Montagu Kitchen day to day operation, focusing on guests and colleague satisfaction while ensuring financial targets will be achieved.
Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· Sets clear strategies and goals to enhance guest experience and team performance
· Responsible for the budget and cost control in line with the hotel business plan
· Responsible for accurate monthly re-forecasting in line with current trends
· Works with kitchen teams to maximise guest satisfaction and experiences
· Create a clear marketing strategy with the Marketing Communications team and ensure the implementation of it
· Owner and guardian of the Montagu Kitchen concept, ensuring every aspect of the operation stays true to this concept, and delivers it
· Building strong rapport with local community
· Mentoring and coaching to ensure maximum employee engagement
· Reviews and improves performance through identifying training needs and supporting Talent Development Trainer
· Recruits future talent and manages performance of the team
Are you a legendary figure?
Talented with great strength and ability, a person admired for achievements and noble qualities, one who shows great courage, the central figure in an event, period or movement?
Then you are the one!
In a broad overview, you must manage and coordinate all the activities of the entire restaurant service team and restaurant operation throughout Breakfast – Lunch and Dinner, while maximising the experiences at the same time. You will have experience in the same or a similar role in a luxury hospitality environment.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
· 12 complimentary nights world wide
· Individual personal career development opportunities
· £500 Reward for recommending a friend
· Interest free season ticket loan
· Tax-free Cycle to work scheme
· Tuition Aid, to name but a few
Please make sure you have the right to work in the UK.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Management, F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract