At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Bar Attendant is responsible primarily for ensuring the bars are fully stocked. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift a moderate amount of weight. This is a fast paced position that will involve constant customer interaction.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- TABC certification is required
- Job type
- Cedar Creek, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible