At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Banquet Bartenders are responsible for providing libations and offering customized recommendations. The right person should be familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar. This position offers opportunity for casual conversation, creativity and allows for building on ones style and previous bartending experiences. Preferred candidates will have understanding of state and local serving guidelines.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the surrounding area.
- Ability to operate manual and automatic vehicles.
- Must have stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight & run short distances.
- Prior related customer service experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in a variety of weather conditions including hot and humid.
- Must have an open and flexible schedule that includes: morning, afternoon, evening, weekend and holiday shifts.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Job type
- Cedar Creek, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible