At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Cashiers are responsible for processing forms of payment for goods and services to include room charges, credit card and cash. Cashiers are the final point of contact for the experience and have the ability to ensure guest satisfaction.
Old Buck’s is a poolside bar and grille. The ideal candidate must be able to be on their feet for long periods of time in the summer sun. This is a fast paced position with constant customer interaction.
This is a seasonal position with an approximate end date of September 2018.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Prior cashier/cash handling experience preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Must be comfortable working in a variety of weather conditions including hot and humid.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Cedar Creek, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible