The Event Set-up Lead is responsible for setting up and breaking down all meeting spaces with tables/chairs/water, as well as the oversight of co-workers. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift moderate weight. This is a fast paced position.
- Must be able to lift moderate weight consistently through the shift.
- Must be able to stand on feet and be in motion for long periods of time.
- Must have flexible availability with the ability to work mornings, evenings, holidays and the overnight shift on occasions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- This position is required to work PM shifts
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Cedar Creek, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible