At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
A Massage Therapist is responsible for delivery of exceptional massage and body treatments. They must have good communication skills, exceptional customer service skills and appropriate certifications.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Texas Massage Therapist License Required
- This position requires an open and flexible schedule that includes afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Skilled in massage therapy, body rituals and customer service in a spa environment
- Job type
- Cedar Creek, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible