You lead the team that makes magic happen. Your proven experience and respectful guidance enable a motivated, diverse team to transform blank spaces into perfect event settings, with safe efficiency. You have a knack for remembering the littlest details, ensuring Banquet Event Orders and Catering preparations are followed without fail. And your flexible good nature takes last minute change and the unexpected in stride. You are recognized by Sales, fellow departments, and a growing client list as the “go-to” for banquet services. If you want to realize your potential, the Banquet Supervisor position with Interstate, may be a great opportunity for you.
As Banquet Supervisor, you will
- Create an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Oversee a diverse team of motivated Banquet staff by modeling the way, by training, empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Oversee banquet and food and beverage setup according to Banquet Event Orders to ensure optimal guest experience.
- Do your part to ensure sales and financial goals are achieved. Accurately calculate and prepare daily gratuities and payroll for prompt reporting to the Controller. Contribute meaningfully to the budget process.
- Step up in the absence of the Banquet Manager, meet with clients to review banquet orders and changes. Use your experience to problem solve issues, and calculate and review banquet checks for accuracy, before graciously presenting for client signature and payment.
- Do your part to ensure guest comfort and associate safety. Monitor and manage banquet facilities and equipment, for health, safety and asset protection.
A high school education or equivalent is required, with one full year experience in a related position. The ability to learn how to operate a computer, business equipment and software is required. Effective written and verbal English communications is also required. This position requires full mobility, occasional lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Job type
- Westown, Milwaukee, WI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible