You have a sunny, helpful nature. You’re happiest on the move, ever alert to what needs doing. Talking with people from all over energizes you. And with a passion to please, you thoughtfully offer guests helpful tips while lending a hand, opening doors, whisking away luggage, and holding pet leads as guests get settled. You know the property and surrounding area by heart, quickly becoming a trusted source for guests. You take great care and pride in your work, which guests immediately recognize and reward. Interstate’s Bell Staff position may be a great way for you to earn your potential.
As Bell Staff, you will
- Provide the pivotal first impression, setting the tone for the guest experience.
- Extend a genuinely friendly welcome to arriving guests. Help with doors and luggage, guiding guests to the front desk, assisting guests to their rooms, and offering tips about the property and room amenities.
- Respond helpfully to guest questions about the property, getting around and nearby happenings.
- Pitch in. Help guests with special requests, room deliveries, and transportation arrangements when the need arises. Tidy the lobby and public areas when you see something out of place, reporting any repair or maintenance needs.
A high school education or equivalent is required, with prior customer service experience helpful. The ability to communicate effectively and graciously in English is essential. This position requires continuous movement, full mobility, lifting up to 50 pounds and pushing or pulling a luggage cart up to 200 pounds.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Westown, Milwaukee, WI, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible