You have a proven track record of success in restaurant management and you want to take your career to the next level. You’re as passionate about business as you are about food. Their complexities are well suited for your high energy and commitment to excellence. Elevating the guest experience and achieving maximum flow through are welcome challenges. And your enthusiasm and ease for sharing what you know attracts the talent to make it reality. As Director of Food and Beverage for Interstate, you’ll have many opportunities to apply what you know, strengthen as a leader and make goals reality.
As Director of Food and Beverage you will
- Oversee all aspects of food and beverage operations by exercising demonstrated knowledge and experience in all phases of food and beverage management, including kitchen, lounge and catering operations, staffing, and budget and forecast management.
- Provide the vision, leadership and strategy to inspire your associates to deliver exceptional service and drive financial success. You have a strong food and beverage management background and an obvious passion for hospitality. Your passion for hospitality service is contagious and you are a natural coach that masterfully builds effective teams and inspires individuals to do their best.
- Enable innovation and drive results. You execute successful food and beverage marketing programs, artfully leverage revenue management within tight margins, driving profit to the bottom line with solid financial controls. Coordinate with the chef on menus and work with sales to create enticements that capture both in-house guests and the local market share, achieving or beating sales goals.
- Keep a pulse on the budget. Develop, recommend and manage the division’s budget, business marketing plan, and forecasts, to meet or exceed management expectations.
- Take measures to protect guests, associates, and the asset. Help oversee food and operational safety to ensure a comfortable environment for guests, that’s safe for associates. Take preventive measures to maximize workplace safety and loss prevention.
A four-year college education or equivalent is helpful, with four to five years of employment in a related position required. Advanced hospitality knowledge in food and beverage is expected. To be successful in this role, you must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally in English with associates, guests, and leadership. You must be able to deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism. You will regularly use a computer and various software. This position may require domestic travel for task force assignments.
- Job type
- Westown, Milwaukee, WI, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible