Helpful by nature, with a watchful eye, you’re happiest in motion. Upon arrival, you scan the area to see what needs attending. You enjoy tidying up and making sure everything’s in its place. You pitch in to help housekeeping with heavy lifting and attend to guest needs. And you love saving the day when you find that missing treasure, whether expensive valuable or precious sentiment. If you’re ready for a change and want to make a difference, consider an opportunity with Interstate, as Houseperson.
As Houseperson, you will
- Make rounds through the halls each shift to ensure public areas are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order.
- Coordinate and help housekeeping with heavy lifting and priority requests.
- Use your watchfulness to report missing or found articles and any sign of damage or needed repair.
- Be graciously attentive to guests, answering questions and getting additional help when it’s needed.
Prior housekeeping experience is helpful. The ability to communicate effectively in Basic English is required. The ability to operate a vacuum, floor buffer, carpet cleaner and pressure washer is expected.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Westown, Milwaukee, WI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible