Checking people in and out. It’s a no brainer, right? Balancing the day and preparing the books is second nature to you? Often the first encounter, you understand that your interaction can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand! Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest’s request with prompt courtesy. You also know how to turn the day over and make sure everything adds up. As a Night Auditor with Interstate, you’ll have many opportunities to brighten someone’s day.
As a Night Auditor you will:
- Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Audit, balance, post and report on the front desk.
- Audit, balance and report on all food and beverage outlets
- Audit, balance and prepare, verify and report on Room information
- Run night audit final after insuring all revenues are in balance nightly
- Welcome and serve guests in person and over the phone every evening.
- Enjoy solving problems, be comfortable using a computer to check guests in and out, and handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and confidently.
FundamentalsTo be successful in this role, you must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently. You will regularly use a computer and different software. This position requires continuous movement, and occasionally, you will have to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Job type
- Westown, Milwaukee, WI, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible