At Hyatt, we believe our guest select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay seeks a self-motivated professional accountant to join its team. Responsibilities include general oversight of assigned processes within the Hyatt monthly and quarterly close process. This includes preparation of journal entries, monthly and quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations. Additional responsibilities include assisting in the enhancement of internal controls and participating in special projects that incorporate a wide range of accounting exposure.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word, and financial accounting systems (Oracle Preferred)
- Two years accounting experience preferred
- General Cashiering and Accounts Payable experience
- Experience with General Ledger entries, including cash journal entries and month end accruals
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred but not required
- Job type
- Mission Bay, San Diego, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible