At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned. Previous cleaning experience as well as the ability to communicate to guests preferred. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. You''re more than welcome.Qualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
- Prior housekeeping experience helpful.
To learn more about Davidson Hotels & Resorts visit our website, www.DavidsonHotels.com and apply today!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Monterey, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible