- Together with your Events Team, to be primarily responsible for converting all incoming leads.
- To answer incoming telephone enquiries and acknowledge emailed enquiries within two hours of receipt
- Where required, to handle last minute leads from enquiry to conversion to the day of the event.
- To undertake telemarketing activities to identify new business opportunities where required.
- To follow the Hyatt Standards in relation to the conversion of Event leads.
- To deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional client service at all times
- To provide courteous and professional service to our internal customers in other departments
- To meet your designated revenue targets.
- To assist with the preparation and regular update of the departmental budget
- To continuously seek ways to maximise revenues and profits by cross selling and up-selling other hotel facilities and services
Sales & Marketing
- To fully utilise the correct photography, presentation material and approved selling phrases for all forms of client presentations
Learning and Development
- To take responsibility for your own learning and development
- Complete your initial Personal Learning Plan and take advantage of the numerous learning and development opportunities that are available within Hyatt
- To invest in your own appreciation of taste and style by extensive reading and exposure to trends with other luxury brands and services
- To take responsibility for increasing your knowledge of all aspects of our food and beverage product and service
- To attend (and prepare for) a daily briefing, Event Confirmation meetings and any other meetings as required
- Degree / Diploma in Sales
- Relative work experience
- Job type
- Ashok Nagar, Mumbai, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible