· Assists the Front Office Management Team in efficiently managing the department according to the established concept statement providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
· Ensures the strict control of room keys.
· Liaises and organizes with Housekeeping Department that the established cleaning schedules for VIP’s in - house and arrivals are strictly adhered to.
· Coordinates all Repair and Maintenance and reports maintenance job orders.
· Understands rate structure and promotional rates available.
· Understands the sequence of duties related to VIP Guests.
· Assists in making sure that all Touches of Hyatt and the Rooms Top 20 have been implemented.
· Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
· Ensure that brand standards have been implemented
· Respond to the results of the Brand Standard Audit and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
· Support the hotels target for NPS and customer service.
· Ensure that the defined ISO standards are followed while on duty.
· Ensures that Front Office employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in line with our purpose.
· Works closely with other management personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
· Ensures that all guest details are entered correctly in accordance with the principles of clean data.
We require a profile who speaks Japanese fluently (Indian origin only)
Diploma/qualification in Hospitality or Tourism Management
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Ashok Nagar, Mumbai, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible