- • Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented as and when directed..
- • Reconfirms and guarantees reservations and operates systems in accordance with hotel standards of performance.
- • Ensure that brand standards have been implemented
- • Respond to the results of the Brand Standard Audit and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
- • Works in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments in line with our purpose.
- • Support the hotels target for NPS and customer service.
- • Ensure that the defined ISO standards are followed while on duty
- • Develops and maintains a high level of communication with all major sources of business and advises the Front Office Manager with feedback where necessary.
- • Ensures the Front Office Manager is kept informed of all developments within the department.
- • Works closely with colleagues and other departments in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests
- • Demonstrates enthusiasm and act on own initiative and take responsibility for one’s own work and for the safety of others.
- • Manage time effectively and shows punctuality, completes all tasks on time, structures work activities in a systematic way.
- • Adheres to pre-set availability and rate controls.
- • Ensures a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and local area.
- • Ensures a high level of Reservations is consistently maintained, whereby all details are accurately scanned and maintained.
- • Processes all reservation requests by phone, mail or fax, and Reserve system, promptly and accurately to established standards.
- • Ensures that the use of new technology and equipment is explored and implemented wherever appropriate.
- • Responds to changes in the Front Office and Sales and Marketing function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- • Demonstrates detailed job knowledge, manual ability and technical expertise in his current role.
- • Fully conversant with all aspects of the Reservation System i.e. Reserve and Property Management System for e.g. Opera.
- • Checks daily arrivals and informs concerned personnel of any missing information.
- • Ensures all no shows and late cancellations are monitored and accurately charged.
- • Maintains stable performance under pressure and in stressful work situations.
- • Ensures professional, high quality work standards are met.
- • Adhere to the relevant task list for the current position
Hotel Management degree is required
- Job type
- Mumbai, India
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible