Main Duties and responsibilities:
• To maintain inventory of supplies for the operations of the treatment rooms.
• Maintain treatment records.
• Ensures the delivery of brand promise and provides exceptional guest service at all times.
• Be familiar with the hotel’s products, services and policies.
• Ensures positive interaction and brand contact with guest and colleagues.
• Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Provides excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
• To contribute to the salon/spa sales.
• Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling, billing and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
• Ensures that all company brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented as and when directed.
• Respond to the results of the Brand Standard Audit and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Perform all body treatments, as certified / trained to do so maintaining clients comforts at all times.
• Be on time for appointments and thoroughly review appointments after completing each massage.
• Keep work area clean, hygienic and neat at all times.
• Maintain an ample supply of massage oils, towels, sheets, and other necessary supplies in a neat and orderly fashion within the massage work area. Preparation of kits as required/needed.
• The ability to courteously interact and answer all facility related questions with members and guests.
• Works closely with colleagues and other departments in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and act on own initiative and take responsibility for one’s own work and for the safety of others.
• Manage time effectively and shows punctuality, completes all tasks on time, structures work activities in a systematic way.
• Perform loofah treatments, herbal wraps and facials as required.
• Assist in the co ordination of Massage services with other spa programmes.
• Ensure awareness of current trends in body treatment industry.
• Serve as catalyst to promote spa services to members and hotel guests.
• Maintain current professional licenses.
• Perform all Spa and Salon (such as body treatments and aesthetic) services as per the departments Standard Operating Procedures.
• Maintains close professional contact with guests/members and communicates feedback from them regarding the operation of the gymnasium and Spa, to the supervisor as required.
• Report dysfunctional equipment to Assistant Manager / Spa Manager.
• Work with the Supervisor in the formulation of plans for projects and other areas.
• Ensure individual is well versed in all aspects of the Spa's operations i.e. Business telephone usage, Guest relations, Spa services (massage, loofah, facial, etc.), Retail sales, spa reservation
• Demonstrates detailed job knowledge, manual ability and technical expertise in his current role.
• Fully conversant with all aspects of the Point of Sale System for e.g. Micros.
• Assist in the operations of all spa departments as required: Fitness, Facility Operations, Front Desk/Receptions, Boutique, Sales and Marketing.
• Maintains stable performance under pressure and in stressful work situations.
• Ensures professional, high quality work standards are met.
• Adhere to the relevant task list for the current position
• Works in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments in line with our purpose.
• Support the hotels target for NPS and customer service.
• Ensure that the defined ISO standards are followed while on duty.
• Support the implementation of our purpose, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt’s values, Hyatt regency guiding principle and leadership profile.
• Shows receptiveness to be managed and to constructive feedback. Co-operates willing to one’s own developmental needs and seeks opportunity to improve.
• Encourages effective two way communication throughout the organization and shares relevant information with others.
- Job type
- Mumbai, India
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract