• Ensures that all company minimum
brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have
been implemented as and when directed..
• Reconfirms and guarantees reservations and operates systems in accordance with hotel standards of performance.
• Ensure that brand standards have been implemented
• Respond to the results of the Brand Standard Audit and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Works in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments in line with our purpose.
• Support the hotels target for NPS and customer service.
• Ensure that the defined ISO standards are followed while on duty
• Develops and maintains a high level of communication with all major sources of business and advises the Front Office Manager with feedback where necessary.
• Ensures the Front Office Manager is kept informed of all developments within the department.
• Works closely with colleagues and other departments in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and act on own initiative and take responsibility for one’s own work and for the safety of others.
• Manage time effectively and shows punctuality, completes all tasks on time, structures work activities in a systematic way.
• Adheres to pre-set availability and rate controls.
• Ensures a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and local area.
• Ensures a high level of Reservations is consistently maintained, whereby all details are accurately scanned and maintained.
• Processes all reservation requests by phone, mail or fax, and Reserve system, promptly and accurately to established standards.
• Ensures that the use of new technology and equipment is explored and implemented wherever appropriate.
• Responds to changes in the Front Office and Sales and Marketing function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
• Demonstrates detailed job knowledge, manual ability and technical expertise in his current role.
• Fully conversant with all aspects of the Reservation System i.e. Reserve and Property Management System for e.g. Opera.
• Checks daily arrivals and informs concerned personnel of any missing information.
• Ensures all no shows and late cancellations are monitored and accurately charged.
• Maintains stable performance under pressure and in stressful work situations.
• Ensures professional, high quality work standards are met.
Adhere to the relevant task list for the current position
Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Hospitality management.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Ashok Nagar, Mumbai, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible