At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Assistant Human Resource Directors should have HR generalist knowledge, and be versed in the areas of benefits, workforce planning, recruitment and staffing strategies, wage and salary administration, associate and labor relations, workforce training and development, and local diversity initiatives. This highly visible role assists in short and long term planning of the HR function and is heavily involved in executing the HR initiatives. Hyatt develops Assistant Directors to progress into the role of a Human Resource Director. The Human Resources function prides itself on excellence, service, integrity and accountability.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional presentation skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent HR experience
- 2 years HR generalist experience
- Job type
- Central Business District, New Orleans, LA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible