At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
Banquet Captains are experienced and the finest of banquet servers. This role leads other associates by coaching, giving direction and may include training. They are responsible for making the function space visually appealing and presenting the menu offering for the event. This may include linen and table setting, food station design, and beverage service. Other duties include general banquet preparation, room refreshes, and maintaining a sanitary environment.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in restaurant server jobs: Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You''re more than welcome.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of banquet service in a large scale hotel
- Minimum 2-year associates degree (prefer 4-year degree)
- Excellent professional references
- Job type
- Central Business District, New Orleans, LA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible