At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. The Entry Level Cook is a culinary position that requires basic culinary skills or related cooking experience and good communication skills. This is typically a production position that requires total supervision and training.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Other benefits include: comprehensive health benefits package; 401K retirement plan; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; generous hotel room discount program and much more!
- Requires fair communication skills.
- Formal Culinary training is preferred.
- Culinary Experience in a full service kitchen is preferred.
- Basis knife skills required.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Capable of performing repetitious duties.
- Able to work morning/nights, weekends, and holidays.
This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a cook. For immediate consideration of the cook position, click Apply Now and complete an application for the cook position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
- Job type
- Newport Beach, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration