The Recreation Attendant will be responsible for providing exceptional service to guests at the pool while ensuring a safe environment. The Recreation Attendant is responsible for greeting guests in pool areas ensuring that the entire area is clean and properly set up prior to the opening of the pools for example restocking towels, providing assistance with pool equipment including ensuring the safe use of the waterslide. The Recreation Attendant will also execute recreational activities with our guests including outdoor games, arts & crafts and sport activities. This person may also be asked to assist at our Golf Course shack which consist of checking in guests and some cash handling.
Hyatt Colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its a career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Some benefits while working in Newport Beach include; Discounted rates a participating Hyatt hotels around the world - Meals from our colleague cafeteria. - Free colleague parking - Recognition programming like food truck day and colleague appreciation events. -Health and Wellness programming and much more.
- CPR/First Aid Certification required
- Must have full availability and flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays (fully available during Summer)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry a moderate amount of weight
- Ability to walk long distances for long periods of time
- Should be able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours
- Ability to work outdoors
- Experience and a desire to work with children a plus!
- Cash handling experience required.
- Job type
- Newport Beach, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration