At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Director of Outlets oversees all food and beverage outlets within the hotel operated by Hyatt which may include restaurant, lounges, coffee shop, and or banquet facilities.
- Responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the hotel outlet operations in the front and back of the house
- Develop and recommend the budget, concepts and objectives and manage within those approved plans
- Implement and maintain food & beverage sales/marketing programs
- Direct and oversee development of employees
- Hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, performance and salary reviews
- Direct the implementation of the payroll, reports, forecasts, inventory and budget for outlet operations
- Coordinate outlet operations with other hotel departments to ensure efficient guest service
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality
- Implement procedures to increase guest and employee satisfaction
- Exercise quality control for both food and beverage
- Maintain Hyatt standards of service and ensure their implementation
- Perform daily walk-through to ensure full compliance with Department of Health regulations and Hyatt Corporate standards
- Maintain communications with Corporate Office
- Coach and counsel employees to reflect Hyatt service standards and procedures
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer including: time off, medical health care, paid family bonding time, adoption assistance, free meals during shifts, free parking, discounted and complimentary rooms at Hyatt locations across the globe, up to $1,000 of tuition reimbursement per year, and much more!
You''re more than welcome.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people
- 4 years or more of progressive hotel F&B management experience (preferably with Hyatt)
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Hotel/Hospitality degree an asset
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, proven track record in high volume concept, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Experience in implementing new food & beverage concepts
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Rosemont, IL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible