At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned. Previous cleaning experience as well as the ability to communicate to guests preferred.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer including: free laundering of uniform , free meals during shifts, free parking, discounted and complimentary rooms at Hyatt locations across the globe, up to $1,000 of tuition reimbursement per year, and much more!
You''re more than welcome.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Rosemont, IL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible