- Permanent Part Time Position
- Leading Global Hotel Brand
- Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
- Complimentary and discount accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide
About Hyatt Regency
Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts are designed around the power of meaningful connections. The Hyatt Regency brand offers a one-stop experience that puts everything guests need, right at their fingertips, and provides space to work, engage and relax.
About the Role
As an energizing and confident Security Officer, you will join our diverse Front Office Team, connecting with people and making things happen at Hyatt Regency Perth. As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing the safety and welfare of our guests and employees alike, by proactively patrolling the hotel and reporting any hazard or concerns and acting accordingly in case an event arises.
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your professional Security career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the safety of guests and employees
- Providing personalised service to hotel guests
- Conducting patrols of the hotel
- Protection of hotel property
- Following OSH legislation and Administering First Aid and Emergency Procedures
- Previous experience as a Security Officer preferably the accommodation/hospitality industry
- Current First Aid certification
- Current Certificate II in Security Operations
- Hold a WA Security Officer & Crowd Controller License
- Unrestricted visa and working rights in Australia
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.perth.regency.hyatt.com and @perth.regency.hyatt.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply through www.hyatt.jobs.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Perth, Australia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible