About Hyatt Regency
Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts are designed around the power of meaningful connections. The Hyatt Regency brand offers a one-stop experience that puts everything guests need, right at their fingertips, and provides space to work, engage and relax.
About the Role
As an energizing and confident Front Office Teamleader, you will join our creative and diverse Front Office Team, connecting with people and make things happen at Hyatt Regency Perth. A good understanding of multi-tasking and caring for our guests will ensure your day is full of exciting challenges and is never dull.
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your professional Front Office career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
- Supervise and monitor the day to day activities of the reception desk
- Responsible for the effective and efficient rostering of employees
- Allocate day to day work tasks to staff in order to reach department goals and objectives
- Monitor and maintain guest information records
- Training of employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties
Relevant work experience in the same or similar role in the hotel industry
Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize and juggle a busy work load
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.perth.regency.hyatt.com and @perth.regency.hyatt.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.
- Job type
- Western Australia, Australia
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract