Responsible for supporting the Revenue Team with rate loading, managing rates and allocations, completing weekly revenue strategy packets and managing the inventory of the properties when requested. Provides tracking and analysis when requested and audits the systems regularly
Provides inventory management functional expertise to all hotels in the Cluster
• Monitors transient and group inventory daily to ensure straight-line availability and maximization of revenue potential for the cluster properties.
• Supports management of room authorizations, rates and restrictions.
• Ensures that the hotel(s) sales strategies are effectively implemented in the reservation system and the inventory systems.
• Implementation of pricing strategies in PRIO in a timely manner and coordinating communication of pricing changes to stakeholders.
• Prepares weekly revenue strategy packets for Cluster and sends to Revenue Managers identifying any key highlights/risks from data prepared.
• Supports Cluster Revenue Manager in analysing competitive sets, price positioning & future market need periods.
• Supports and executes market-wide strategy and promotion implementation.
• Attendance at revenue strategy meetings for Hotels in the cluster to present analysis & recommendations
• Works with other people to gather the information necessary to manage projects, achieve goals, and resolve problems.
• Understands the working relationship between sales, reservations and property management systems.
Develops and maintains internal key stakeholder relationships.
• Provides recommendations to improve effectiveness of revenue management processes.
• Promotes and protects brand equity.
• Ensures that technical questions relating to reservations and property management systems are escalated to the correct support desk in a timely manner.
• Ensures compliance and participation in company promotions and e-Commerce channels.
• Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships