The Cafeteria Cook & Attendant is a culinary position that requires basic culinary skills or related cooking experience, as well as good communication skills and the ability to lift and carry moderate weight. This is typically a production position that requires total supervision and training. This is multi-faceted position where the candidate will assist in kitchen, banquet, and in-house food prep and production.
- Manage and control hot and cold items, beverages, and condiments as well as the daily service in associate café
- Maintain cleanliness of café and in-house equipment
- Produce quality fresh and flavorful produce, starch and protein for hotel staff
- Must adhere to local and state health department food safety regulations.
- Constant communication between Kitchen Management and Purchasing Manager to ensure all needs are met.
- Refill and quality control the products used daily including soft drinks, coffee, juices, paper product
- Help with daily production of a fast paced and fun environment.
-Open availability - ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible