Banquet servers are responsible for food and drink service at hotel banquet functions. They make sure function space visually appealing and present the menu offering for the event. This may include linen and table setting, food station design, and beverage service. Other duties include general banquet preparation, room refreshes, and maintaining a sanitary environment.Job Requirements
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Must have Banquet or Serving experience
- Job type
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible