At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
A Rooms Supervisor will oversee both Housekeeping and the Front Office & possess strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. They are expected to support senior leadership by developing and assuming basic management responsibilities. This role leads other associates by coaching, giving direction, and training associates.
Responsibilities of Housekeeping would include inspecting guest rooms daily, overseeing laundry operations, coaching employees, resolving guest complaints, general office duties, daily floor walks, assist in cleaning rooms when necessary.
Responsibilities in the Front Office would be leading the agents whom are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.Job requirements:
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of hotel Front Office operations and Housekeeping.
- Must have open availability; including weekends and holidays.
- Primarily an evening shift.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible