Responds to communications from guests, travel agents, and referral networks concerning reservations arriving by mail, telephone, telex, cable, fax, or through a central reservation system. Creates and maintains reservation records-usually by date of arrival and alphabetical listing prepares letters of confirmation and promptly processes any cancellations and modifications.
Tracks future room availability on the basis of reservations, and helps develop forecasts for room revenue and occupancy. Additional duties may include preparing the list of expected arrivals for the front office, assisting in preregistration activities when appropriate, and processing advance reservation deposits.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
To search for other hotel jobs at Hyatt visit http://hyatt.jobs.
- Knowledge of Reserve System
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others'' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Reston, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible