The Assistant Director of Revenue Management is responsible for assisting the Director with all functions relating to maximizing overall hotel revenue for rooms and food and beverage through the implementation of effective pricing and distribution strategies in small to medium sized hotels. Out-perform direct competitors by winning market share with rational and competitive pricing, distribution strategy backed by targeted marketing, and careful management hotel inventory to maximize topline revenue and yield high net profits. Manage and oversee revenue management analytic functions to produce reporting that support and evaluate hotel business strategies. Provide guidance and support sales and marketing initiatives that are targeted to meet the needs of the hotel. Produce accurate revenue forecasts that help set hotel goals and outgrow the competition.
- Primary focus will be leading the RM efforts for the HR Coral Gables under the guidance of the Area DORM
- Provide support to other cluster hotels as needed
Lead for HR Coral Gables Daily Management rates and inventory restrictions and adjustments
Lead RM contact for HR Coral Gables DBR meetings and works with DOS on group pricing
Based out of the HR Savannah however travels to Coral Gables once a month for a week
Leads strategy meetings, and create monthly and weekly forecast for the hotel for Area DORM approval
Mentor, lead and manages the Area analyst and the reservation leads at all 3 hotels.
- 1 year as an analyst in the hotel industry revenue management discipline
- Intermediate or expert skill level in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Job type
- Historic District - North, Savannah, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible