- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service oriented manner.
Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
Fulfill supervisory duties within the Accounting department.
- Ensure hotel billing is processed and mailed in a timely fashion.
- Make phone calls to all new billings and outstanding accounts to keep Accounts Receivable Aging in line with Accounting S.O.P.’s and corporate standards.
- Attend pre-conventions meetings to ensure proper billing is set up
- Generate an aging report as directed by Controller.
- Maintain a filing system for direct billing.
- Perform the duties of General Cashier, with responsibility for the daily reconciliation of Rooms, Food, Beverage, and House deposits.
- Prepare all bank deposits, "Due Backs," and bank change orders according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards
- Oversee and maintain the Over/Short Log
- Maintain controls for all cashier banks in the hotel.
- Ensure hotel deposits are sent to the bank on a timely basis
- Reconcile Credit Cards daily
- Perform the Income Audit on a daily basis, using the Income Audit Checklist to maintain and ensure the accuracy of the Income/Flash Reports
- Prepare and submit the Corporate Flash Report on the dates specified in the monthly
CENTRAL ACCOUNTING calendar
- Monitor the Front Office and Night Audit agents'' work for proper accounting procedures
Reconcile sub-ledgers to the general ledger and resolves differences.
- Conduct credit meetings twice monthly with Controller and General Manager
Perform random house bank audits a minimum of once per month
Assist with other accounting duties as directed by the Controller.
Attend meetings as directed.
Other duties as required.
- Job type
- Schaumburg, IL, United States
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible