Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts are designed around the power of meaningful connections. The Hyatt Regency brand offers a one-stop experience that puts everything guests need, right at their fingertips, and provides space to work, engage and relax.
At the Hyatt Regency Seragaki Island, Okinawa, you will:
- Manage the daily operations
- Provide the vision, leadership and strategy to inspire associates
- Build lasting rapport with key business partners
- Deliver our brand promises
We are looking for candidates who are currently in a similar leadership role or have relevant experience in hotels. We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Reputation as a collaborative and results-oriented leader, with excellent communication and business acumen
- Proven ability as an effective and caring leader fostering a culture where people are empowered to be their best
- Ability to manage change, deal with complex situations requiring the assessment of priorities and the tenacity to follow through to a successful conclusion
- Minimum 2 years work experience as the similar position in larger operation
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
- Proficiency in English, and Japanese skill is an asset
- A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces
We care for people so they can be their best. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply through www.hyatt.jobs.
- Job type
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration