- Ensures that each Guest receives outstanding Guest Service by providing a Guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Guest Service.
- Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take pride in representing AURO Hotels professionally with our guests and assuring that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understands and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for associates and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, gets medical attention if necessary and contacts the GM or Human Resources immediately.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company associates to foster and promote a positive working environment.
- Compile all supplies and equipment needed for each function, ensure that all are clean and in good repair, and report any problems to management. This includes physically transporting tables, chairs, staging, dance floors, portable bars, service ware, serving pieces, carts, linen, and more from storage areas to function area.
- Complete assigned duties with respect to set‐up, and servicing of function rooms/areas. This includes setting up room per guest specifications and as directed; physically setting up and moving tables and chairs; setting tables with linens, service ware and condiments and clearing same; placing skirts on tables; setting up buffet lines and coffee breaks and
refreshing/replenishing same; pouring and replenishing beverages, and more.
- Complete assigned duties with respect to break down and cleaning of function rooms/area. This includes, breaking down tables, chairs and any other equipment in room and returning equipment to proper storage areas; transporting dirty service ware and serving pieces to dish washing area for cleaning; transporting soiled linen to laundry; breakdown and storage of audiovisual equipment; break down, cleaning and storage of portable bars; vacuuming carpet; dusting window sills and fixtures; cleaning and organizing service areas and coolers; and more.
- Carry large and small trays containing trays of soiled service ware through crowded areas.
- Attend pre‐function meetings as requested.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products in order to adhere to sanitation standards.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The associate is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach with hands and arms or operate a computer. While performing the duties of this job the associate is constantly required to use hands and fingers to handle, organize or lift items. The associate is constantly required to stand, walk, talk and hear. The associate is frequently required to lift up to 40 pounds. While performing the duties of this job the associate is constantly required to use their vision to perform an activity such as but not limited to determining the accuracy, neatness, attention to detail, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Complies with Company Standards of Service as outlined for AURO Hotels.
- Projects a favorable image of AURO Hotels to the public at all times.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Treats guests, vendors, customers and co‐workers with professionalism and respect at all times.
- Completes Departmental, AURO Hotels and Brand standards training as assigned.
- Maintains a clean and neat appearance at all times.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Adhere to safety, security and sanitation procedures, handle all hotel equipment with care and report all hazards.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties, work hours and/or responsibilities for this job at any time.
- Job type
- Cumberland, Marietta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible