At Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Bell Attendants / Drivers are in constant communication with the Front Office to ensure guests are escorted and their luggage and personal items are transported to and from the guest rooms efficiently.
It''s important to ensure that guests are comfortable with accommodations and are familiar with room offerings and features.
This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and hotel or local recommendations.Qualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to tolerate moderate amounts of walking.
- Must be over 21 for insurance purposes.
- Valid Georgia driver''s license & clean driving record.
- Full or Part time both options
- Paid PTO
- Competitive Health/Vision/Life Insurance/401K offered
- Hyatt Colleague & Auro Hotels Associate Discount
- Job type
- Cumberland, Marietta, GA, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible